An mHealth solution for Insurance
Save costs and improve customer satisfaction by preventing behavioural disorders, and helping claimants recover faster
Help claimants get back to work faster
Depression, stress, and anxiety are extremely common disorders that are highly-treatable; however, if they are not treated adequately, and at an early stage, they can cause long-term disability.
According to the American Medical Association, stress is the basic cause of more than 60% of all human illness including insomnia, sleep disorders, high-cholesterol and heart disease. However, the our solution can help you save substantial costs by providing claimants with a very simple and easy-to-use digital tool that assists in the prevention, early intervention, and remote care of behavioural disorders – all this, to prevent them from becoming ill, and helping them go back to work, faster.
It is important that the life insurance industry embrace new technologies and new processes in order to remain relevant in the lives of their policy holders going forward. Clinical medicine is also evolving and Monsenso’s partnership with Gen Re will help improve outcomes for insurance claimants battling mental illness.
AN MHEALTH SOLUTION FOR BETTER CARE AT A LOWER COST
- Help at an early stage, even before a problem arises
- Enable hotlines and coaches to help more proactively and efficiently
- Avoid sick leave
REDUCE INSURANCE COSTS
- Help deliver health insurance in a more efficient way
- Enable remote care and intervention when necessary
- Early and longer-term help at marginal costs
- Avoid long-term sick leaves and disability claims
- Help policy holders get back to work quickly