A toolbox for disease management
Our mHealth solution is designed to empower you to play a more active role in your treatment, so you can better manage your mental health in between your consultations with healthcare services.
The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you learn more about your symptoms and your individual course of illness. The data collected from your daily ratings is shared with your clinician, and it provides you both with a clear picture on how you feel on a daily basis.
Additionally, the Monsenso smartphone app can hand you the tools you need to practice helpful skills in your everyday life. The app can guide you through exercises and strategies that are relevant to you and your needs. Care plans for facing difficult situations are only as far away as your phone.
At Monsenso, we believe that awareness and understanding are key steps to predicting and preventing a deterioration in mental health. The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you increase awareness and learn more about your symptoms, in order to support you and your clinician in the treatment process.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. HOW CAN THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS HELP ME improve my mental health?
- Provides you and your clinician with a tool to help improve your treatment
- Increase your self-reliance while staying connected to your health care provider
- Helps you understand more about how your day-to-day behaviour influences your mental health
- Allows you to follow your own progress over time and gain insight into your individual course of illness
- Provides you with customised care plans for situations in which you feel unwell or find it difficult to cope
- Reminds you to take your medication
2. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE MONSENSO MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS and how much does it cost?
In order to use the Monsenso smartphone app for individuals, you will need to be invited by your health care provider to create an account. The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals is completely free of charge and can be downloaded from the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
3. DO I HAVE TO USE THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS EVERY DAY?
Your health care provider will most likely recommend that you fill out the daily ratings every day. If you forget to complete a daily rating, you have the opportunity to complete up to two ratings retrospectively. The process is very simple and it will take you only a few minutes. It is important that you answer the questions as truthfully as possible. Your answers can inform decisions about your further treatment, so you can receive the treatment that works best for you.
Other functions in the app, such as tools and care plans, can be used whenever needed.
4. How can i get my clinician or mentor to use the monsenso mhealth solution?
If you are interested in getting your clinician or mentor to use the Monsenso mHealth solution, go to our CONTACT US page, fill in the contact form with your clinician’s or mentor’s details, and we’ll get in touch.
5. WHAT SENSOR DATA IS COLLECTED BY THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS?
Your health care provider will determine whether sensor data is collected during the period you are using the Monsenso app. The app can then gather sensor data obtained from the sensors built into your smartphone. It collects physical activity, social activity, mobility and phone usage.*
* The ability to collect sensor data depends on your phone’s make and model.