Manage your illness more effectively, become happier
Our mHealth solution is designed to empower you to play a more active role in your treatment so you can manage your illness more effectively.
The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you learn more about your symptoms and in some cases, how to prevent them. The data collected from your self-assessments is shared with your clinician, and it provides you both with a clear picture on how you feel on a daily basis.
Additionally, the Monsenso smartphone app can also help you both to identify your triggers and early warning signs, which are indicators that you are not feeling well and it includes emergency action plans that you can access when your symptoms appear.
Monsenso believes that awareness and understanding are key steps to predicting and preventing unwanted behaviour. The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you increase awareness and learn more about your symptoms, in order to better assist you, your clinician, and carer in understanding them. The Monsenso app achieves this through an informative daily self-assessment which can track and notify of triggers & warning signs into certain behaviour. Monsenso aims to provide you with a clearer picture of how you feel on a daily basis
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. WHY SHOULD I USE THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS?
- The app provides your clinician with important data to help improve your treatment
- Helps you learn more about your health, your symptoms and the behaviours that trigger those symptoms
- Allows you to follow your progress
- Enables remote care
- Provides you with customised action plans of what to do if your symptoms arise
2. HOW CAN THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS HELP ME improve my mental health?
- Learn and understand more about how your day to day behaviour influences your mental health
- Stay connected with your healthcare provider through the constant synchronisation your information
- Reminds you to take your medication
3. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE MONSENSO MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS and how much does it cost?
4. DO I HAVE TO USE THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS EVERY DAY?
5. How can i get my clinician or coach to use the monsenso mhealth solution?
If you are interested in getting your clinician or coach to use the Monsenso mHealth solution, go to our Contact page, fill in the contact form with your clinician’s details, and we’ll get in touch.
6. CAN THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS HELP ME IN CASE my symptoms arise?
7. WHAT ARE THE SELF-ASSESSMENTS?
Self-assessments help clinicians understand how you feel that day. With the data collected from the self-assessments, the system can automatically identify any ctriggers and early warning signs sending a notification to both you and your clinician so they can intervene when necessary.
8. WHAT ARE TRIGGERS AND EARLY WARNING SIGNS?
9. WHAT SENSOR DATA IS COLLECTED BY THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS?
* The ability to collect sensor data depends on your phone’s make and model.