Manage your illness more effectively, become happier
Our mHealth solution is designed to empower you to play a more active role in your treatment so you can manage your illness more effectively.
The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you learn more about your symptoms and in some cases, how to prevent them. The data collected from your self-assessments is shared with your clinician, and it provides you both with a clear picture on how you feel on a daily basis.
Additionally, the Monsenso smartphone app can also help you both to identify your triggers and early warning signs, which are indicators that you are not feeling well and it includes emergency action plans that you can access when your symptoms appear.
Monsenso believes that awareness and understanding are key steps to predicting and preventing unwanted behaviour. The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals can help you increase awareness and learn more about your symptoms, in order to better assist you, your clinician, and carer in understanding them. The Monsenso app achieves this through an informative daily self-assessment which can track and notify of triggers & warning signs into certain behaviour. Monsenso aims to provide you with a clearer picture of how you feel on a daily basis
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. WHY SHOULD I USE THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS?
There are several reasons why you should use the Monsenso smartphone app:
- Provides your clinician with important data that will help them offer you better care
- Helps you and your clinician to identify the medication works best for you
- Helps you learn more about your health, your symptoms and the behaviours that trigger those symptoms
- Allows you to follow your progress
- Enables remote care
- Provides you with customised action plans of what to do if your symptoms arise
2. HOW DOES THE MONSENSO MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS HELP ME improve my mental health?
- The Monsenso app helps you learn more about your symptoms and the behaviours that trigger those symptoms
- Provides you with customised action plans of what to do if you are not feeling well
- Reminds you to take your medication
3. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE MONSENSO MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS and how much does it cost?
You can download the Monsenso smartphone app for individuals from the App Store and from Google Play; however it will not work unless you are connected to a clinic. The Monsenso smartphone app for individuals is completely free of charge.
4. DO I HAVE TO USE THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS EVERY DAY?
We recommend that you complete the self-assessments every day. If you forget to complete a self-assessment, you have the opportunity to complete up to two assessments retrospectively. The process is very simple and it will take you less than five minutes. It is extremely important that you answer the questions as truthfully as possible, as the effectiveness of your care plan depends on the data obtained through these questionnaires.
5. How can i get my clinician or coach to use the monsenso mhealth solution?
If you are interested in getting your clinician or coach to use the Monsenso mHealth solution, go to our Contact page, fill in the contact form with your clinician’s details, and we’ll get in touch.
6. CAN THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS HELP ME IN CASE my symptoms arise?
The customised action plans, designed jointly by you and your clinician, can help you in case of emergency.
7. WHAT ARE THE SELF-ASSESSMENTS?
The self-assessments are brief questions regarding your mental health that should be answered on a daily basis. They include information such as your mood, the number of hours you slept, if you took your medication, and your stress levels amongst other indicators.
Self-assessments help clinicians understand how you feel that day. With the data collected from the self-assessments, the system can automatically identify any ctriggers and early warning signs sending a notification to both you and your clinician so they can intervene when necessary.
8. WHAT ARE TRIGGERS AND EARLY WARNING SIGNS?
The triggers and early warning signs are early indicators that you are not feeling well, every time you mark any of these parameters in your self-assessments, you and your clinician are notified.
9. WHAT SENSOR DATA IS COLLECTED BY THE MONSENSO SMARTPHONE APP FOR INDIVIDUALS?
The app gathers sensor data obtained from the sensors built into your smartphone. It collects physical activity, social activity, mobility and phone usage.*
* The ability to collect sensor data depends on your phone’s make and model.
10. IS MY INFORMATION SAFE?