The Monsenso web portal for Researchers
Create evidence for new treatment models, while comprehensively collecting, viewing and analysing data
CREATING EVIDENCE WITH THE MONSENSO MHEALTH SOLUTION
The Monsenso mHealth solution provides researchers with an ideal platform that collects valuable health-related data. The solution is being used by researchers around the world to gather, analyse, and interpret behavioural data to support their research.
The solution is configurable for specific research purpose to collect different types of data:
- Self-assessment patient data such as daily score, mood score, sleep, medication adherence, stress levels
- Objective sensor data such as physical activity, social activity phone usage, voice features
- Validated clinical questionnaires sent to individuals by clinicians
All data is collected through the individuals’ smartphones whether they are online or offline and can be viewed by the research team through the web portal
PARTNERING FOR FUTURE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
As a European, research-based SME, Monsenso participates in numerous research projects around the world. Our future innovations are largely developed as a result of the findings of this research.
All R&D activities are done to create clinical, economic and/or technical evidence. Monsenso is joining forces with a number of outstanding research partners in funding applications targeted at a range of mental disorders.
- Developing mobile ecological momentary interventions that help overcome the burden of mental disorders
- Expanding into all relevant areas of mental and behavioural disorders and document efficiency
- Advancing data analysis capabilities and associated algorithms and forecasting abilities
- Creating evidence for health economic outcomes and the clinical efficacy of mhealth for mental health
- Creating new functionalities and algorithms that support the vision to create better outcomes for more patients with fewer efforts on a global scale
BASED ON EXTENSIVE RESEARCH
The Monsenso mHealth solution is originally based on the MONARCA research project (2009 to 2013) funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme. The project aimed to develop and validate solutions for multi-parametric, long-term monitoring of behavioural and physiological information relevant to bipolar disorder. The project involved 13 European academic, clinical and commercial partners.
After the MONARCA project had come to an end, Monsenso ApS was founded as a spin-out of the IT University of Copenhagen. The system was adapted and is now being utilised to support a wide range of mental disorders.
Monsenso is currently involved in ten research projects with international partners:
CLINICAL AND TECHNICAL EVALUATIONS
The Monsenso mHealth platform has been technically and clinically validated in clinical evaluation studies and randomised clinical trials.