Provide more efficient and patient-centred care
The Monsenso mHealth solution for mental health professionals was developed in collaboration with clinical experts specialising in mental health and their patients. Since it is a cloud-based solution, it can be accessed anytime from an Internet-enabled computer. The solution helps patients them become more engaged in their treatment, follow their progress, and it reminds them to take their medication.
The solution also allows you to remotely monitor patients in an easy and cost-efficient way, provides a visualisation of their historical data and in some cases, identify why the symptoms appear, and how to avoid them.
Can help reduce costs and improve health outcomes
- May reduce the number of hospital readmissions
- Can help optimise the collaboration between the patients and the clinic
- Enables clinicians to be better prepared for a consultation
- Facilitates early intervention
- Supports remote care
- Enables flexible consultations based on need
- Can help decrease administration costs
- May decrease the number of cancellations
SECURE, SCALABLE AND CONFIGURABLE
The Monsenso platform adheres to the highest security standards in Europe. Since it is highly scalable, can be used by small clinics, large hospitals, trusts or healthcare regions. Furthermore, it can also be configured to suit individual clinics and disorders.
SIMPLE TO SET UP AND EASY TO USE
The smartphone app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and the App Store. The clinical web portal can be accessed from any web browser, and due to its intuitive interface, it does not require any special training.