Do you want to design the future of mental health solutions in a young, growing digital health company?
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young growing company based in Copenhagen, Denmark where you can truly make an impact, and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mental health services are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the centre of this technology revolution.
Mental health is a major burden for society that needs new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
We are currently doing major improvements to our product portfolio, to make our offerings even more scalable across geographies and use cases. To help us with that, we are looking for an ambitious UX/UI Student Assistant, who will focus on designing prototypes, user flows, high-fidelity mock-ups, and help refine our product backlog.
Together with the Chief Product Officer, product consultants and developers, you will design and refine new and existing features to the Monsenso platform. The job is a great opportunity to build hands-on product design skills and experience. You will get the chance to work with many different stakeholders and learn the ropes in a fast paced scale-up – with great opportunities to grow professionally.
Specifically, you will:
- Support our Chief Product Officer in backlog refinement, design specifications (high-, and low fidelity design) and research work.
- Work closely with the development and implementation teams in uncovering requirements, design constraints and possibilities.
- Improve and design new features and functionality for our patient facing applications, our healthcare provider portal and internal configuration tools.
- Ensure strong product design standards across our portfolio and help with quality assurance and testing.
What we expect
- You are in your final year(s) of your studies within product design, visual design, user experience design, human-centered design etc.
- You have great attention to detail and an eye for usability- and technical implications of a given design proposal.
- You have practical experience working in Figma and/or other related design tools, and want to become a master through lots of practical design work.
- Have a systematic mindset and interest in how to apply different design processes to your work.
- You possess a self-starter attitude and can thrive in a collaborative and high pace startup setting, where progress is valued higher than perfection.
What we offer:
- A passionate and informal work culture.
- You will be working on a product portfolio, where your ideas and contributions can have a real and positive impact on people’s lives.
- High degree of trust and responsibility.
- Lots of growth potential e.g. expanded responsibilities and employment opportunities after your studies.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, application letter and your portfolio to our CPO, Mathias Nick Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our CPO, Mathias Nick Andersen on +45 53 65 53 09 or email@example.com
Monsenso is an innovative technology company offering an mHealth solution that helps optimise the treatment of mental disorders. The smartphone-based solution gives a detailed overview of an individual’s mental health through the collection of outcome, adherence and behavioural data, and it connects individuals, carers and health care providers enabling personalised treatment, remote care and early intervention. Based on continued research and development, our team is committed to developing comprehensive solutions that fit seamlessly into the lives of individuals, increasing the quality and efficacy of their mental health and treatment. Our mission is to help provide better mental health to more people at lower costs. Monsenso is listed on Nasdaq First North in Denmark. To learn more visit www.monsenso.com