Copenhagen Demark – 3 June 2020. Monsenso A/S today announced the result of the new share offering in connection with the IPO on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark.
Monsenso’s IPO offering was oversubscribed by 238%, which means that the company offer of DKK 16-20 million new shares was extremely well received by both professional and private investors, which together have subscribed for DKK 47,504,123, corresponding to the maximum offering.
The subscription period closed on 29 May 2020 at 23:59 hrs. CEST time. The company’s offering of up to 3,773,585 shares, at a price of DKK 5.30 per share has come to an end and will provide the company with gross proceeds of DKK 20 million and result in a market cap of DKK 70.04 million.
Monsenso received subscriptions from 2,219 investors for a total of 8,963,042 shares corresponding to the offering being oversubscribed by a total of 238%.
The first trading day on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark is expected to be on 10 June 2020.
CEO Thomas Lethenborg, Monsenso said:
“The IPO offering was very well received by professional and private investors, including great participation in our online investor meetings. We have now received the necessary funding to strengthen our sales efforts, customer support, and to further develop our mHealth solution for mental health. We now have to live up to the trust and expectations coming from our 2,219 new shareholders. We look forward to being a listed company and welcoming the continued support from our many new shareholders.”
Summary of the Offer:
- Monsenso issued 3,773,585 new shares at a subscription price of DKK 5.30 per share, which gives gross proceeds of DKK 20.0 million
- Based on the offer price, Monsenso’s market cap is now DKK 70.05 million
- Free float (the proportion of the share capital owned by the new shareholders) is 27.05%
- Due to the great interest in the offering, all orders up to and including DKK 150,000 have been allocated 720 shares plus 20% of the number of shares subscribed for in addition to the 720 shares
- All orders over DKK 150,000 have been reduced individually based on the company’s assessment
- All pre-offering subscribers have received a full allocation.
For additional information contact: