Innovative and ambitious company within personal health technology is looking for a software engineer who has a genuine interest in software development and is looking to explore a new way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities
The position as software engineer includes work within areas of:
- Front- and backend web development
- Shape-up related tasks
- Software architecture and design
- System architecture and security
- Data collection, management, pre-processing and analysis
- Quality assurance
- Documentation and compliance
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly can make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for disease management and treatment support and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
You will become a member of a talented team with a passion for delivering high-quality code, high-performing services, and creating customer value through a great product. Monsenso has recently moved on from Scrum and are now using Shape Up, meaning:
- The team works in cycles long enough to build something meaningful start-to-finish and short enough that everyone can feel the deadline is concrete and comprehensible.
- The work is shaped prior to starting a cycle – concrete enough that the team knows what to do, yet abstract enough that there is room to work out the interesting details themselves.
- Less focus on estimates more on appetite – we are narrowing down the problem and designing the outline of a solution that fits within the constraints of our appetite.
- Focus on delivering completed work that solves problems and adds value to the product and the stakeholders.
- Full responsibility is given to the team. They define their own tasks, make adjustments to the scope, and work together to build vertical slices of the product one at a time.
The Shape Up method has brought our development to a new level and has proven very motivating – across the organisation.
A curious and thorough approach to software development is more important to us than expertise within a specific area.
All-round knowledge of the languages and technologies we use is considered an advantage.
- Angular 2+
Experience with Shape Up would be great, but it is not a requirement. However, the interest in learning about it and accordingly taking active part in Shape Up related tasks is required.
Only EU citizens who can live and work in Denmark will be considered for this position.
Monsenso is an innovative technology company offering a digital health solution used for decentralised trials, remote patient monitoring and treatment support. Our mission is to contribute to improved health for more people at lower costs by supporting treatment digitally and leveraging patient-reported outcomes data.
Our solution helps optimise the treatment and gives a detailed overview of an individual’s health through the collection of outcome, adherence and behavioural data. It connects individuals, carers and health care providers to enable personalised treatment, remote care and early intervention. We collaborate with health and social care, pharmaceuticals and leading researcher worldwide in our endeavours to deliver solutions that fit into the life of patients and health care professionals.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone no: +45 6014 2709