Innovative and ambitious company within personal health technology seeks an ambitious Senior Project Manager to support our global growth.
Monsenso is looking for an ambitious Sr. Project Manager to take full responsibility for a range of customer, partner, and services projects. The Project Manager will play an important role and be a key contributor to the success of the company.
You will join a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative personal health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental illness.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and leading our efforts related to:
- Management and coordination of a range of customer and partner projects
- Driving customer and partner-oriented workshops to make sure the solution is configured optimally for customers
- Ensuring projects are implemented according to agreed time, quality, costs, and resources
- Reporting on project progress to leadership and steering committees
You must be comfortable in a hands-on execution-focused role. As our Project Manager, you will also play an important role in the development, implementation and documentation of processes associated with customer project implementation, consulting, and customer support.
You will collaborate intensively with sales, R&D, partners, care providers, patients/users, and vendors/consultants to plan, develop, manage, and execute our projects locally and globally.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have solid project management experience from SaaS, software, or IT services
- Be experienced in working in a broad customer-facing project leader role
- Have a proven record in planning, prioritising, and delivering against a given project budget and scope
- Be confident in a consultancy role and be used to driving customer workshops
- Possess excellent communication skills – orally as well as in writing
- Take ownership of complex tasks and be a strong self-motivator
- Be fluent in English
- German, Spanish, Swedish, French, or Danish are an advantage
- Hold a relevant degree in engineering or business administration
- Experience from health care and/or pharma, as well as project methodology certification (Prince2 or similar), would be considered a strong plus
Monsenso offers a fantastic opportunity to join a young growing company, where you can truly make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the centre of this technology revolution. Mental health is as a major burden for a society that needs new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development.
Apply for this exciting position now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Magnus Bergstrand Wedel on tel.: +45 51 60 72 83. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.