Innovative and ambitious company within personal health technology seeks a sales intern to support our company growth.
This is a full-time, unpaid internship in Copenhagen for a minimum five months (starting date can be discussed) and should be part of the applicant’s education
- Assist in lead management and sales processes
- Participate ad prepare sales meetings
- Assist sales force in Denmark and overseas
- Present product demonstrations for high- and low-end customers
- Create product and online/social media content
- Coordinate our participation at international conferences and exhibitions
- Act as executive support to our management team
- Update and maintain our CRM system
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for disease management and treatment support and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Desired skills and expertise
- Taking a degree in Engineering, Business, Communications, psychology, public health or other relevant programme.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably also of CRM systems.
- Excellent English skills. Other major languages would be valued positively.
- Good communication skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Able to work independently with tasks – yet with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably knowledge about mHealth, health technologies and/or mental health
Please note, this is a full-time unpaid internship in Copenhagen, Vesterbro, for minimum five months (start date Jan or Feb 2021, but exact date can be discussed).
For questions regarding this position contact Emil Deshasta at email@example.com
This internship is only available for students enrolled at a Danish university.
To apply for this internship, please submit a Cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org