MONSENSO is an innovative and ambitious mobile health company with a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative personal health technology that helps healthcare providers and societies deliver better, data-driven mental health services to more people at lower costs.
We are looking for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to take responsibility for all phases of the sales cycle in Denmark. Your primary focus will be to develop relationships and business with health regions, municipalities, leading mental health researchers and partners.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play an important role and be a key contributor to the success of the company and its development in Denmark.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for your own efforts related to:
- Developing, maintaining and executing a plan agreed with the leadership team.
- Achieving activity, bookings and revenue goals.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers and partners in Denmark to enable scalability of the business. Be the primary point of contact for our partners’ account managers to drive sales activity.
- Generating leads proactively for the region with our marketing director.
- Build, drive and close customer opportunities.
- Managing major accounts and partners in Denmark.
- Forecasting accurately and maintaining a high degree of CRM discipline.
- Participate as steering committee member in larger implementation projects and customers’ executive liaison into the organization.
You must be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment that includes elements of a strategic/tactical role, but has its clear emphasis on hands-on sales execution.
You will collaborate intensively with both marketing, product development, partners, care providers, researchers and organisations to plan, develop, manage, and execute your business in Denmark.
What Monsenso offer
Monsenso offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young growth company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future of mental health services. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is as a major burden for society needing new solutions and scalable ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development for the right people.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have solid experience and proven record of successfully selling IT/software solutions or services into the healthcare sector – preferably into mental healthcare.
- Be fluent in Danish
- Possess excellent communications skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Be used to dealing with customers and often drive full sales cycles virtually.
- Have a good understanding of national and local(mental) health dynamics and the challenges it faces.
- Have a proven record in planning, prioritizing and delivering against a given budget.
- Take ownership of complex tasks and be a strong self-motivator.
- Hold a relevant degree in (healthcare) economics, business administration or engineering.
- Hold a permit to live and work in Copenhagen, Denmark
- As a person, you strive in a challenging environment, where you have a possibility to see and influence the entirety. You bring a positive mindset and winning attitude, and you see the opportunities in all the things that are not yet in place in a young, growth company compared to an established corporation.
Apply for this exciting position now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Magnus Bergstrand Wedel on tel.: +45 51 60 72 83. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.