Innovative and ambitious mobile health company seeks ambitious QA Engineer to support our continuing growth
MONSENSO is a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative mobile health (mHealth) technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental illness.
Modern mobile and cloud-based technologies lies at the root of the company, which was founded on the idea that large-scale collection and analysis of data can be used to provide patients, clinicians and researchers with a detailed and unique insight into mental health.
We are looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to engage in the development of the Monsenso mHealth platform. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the entire quality assurance of the products – from planing, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy to executing automatic and manual testing.
You will be a part of our growing team of software developers, and we are looking for people with technical experience as a software developer or QA engineer. You should have experience applying agile software development processes as well as state-of-art quality assurance methodology and technology.
As a QA Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Setup, maintain, and develop automatic testing
- Plan, conduct, and execute usability testing
- Investigate product quality in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Be part of the Product Development team to ensure continous QA
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Monsenso is a CE marked medical device and complies to high quality standards, including the ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 standards. QA will be part of the overall QA processes in Monsenso. Monsenso applies a high degree of automation in QA using a suite of unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing technologies. We are agile in our software development and QA processes and use scrum-based methods.
What we offer
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young and innovative growth company, where you have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected. You will also have the opportunity to work with cutting edge mobile, cloud, and data science technology.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development.
If you have any questions, please contact;
- CTO Jakob E. Bardram at email@example.com or +45 2555 0446.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Have solid experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Security Testing, and Test Driven Development Strategies.
- Have concrete and hands-on experience with test automation techniques and tools.
- Have knowledge and experience of Scrum-based agile development
- Be a highly structured person and critical thinker with problem-solving skills and sense of details.
- Have good communications skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Take ownership of complex tasks and be a strong self-motivator.
- Be fluent in English and German, Spanish, French, Swedish or Danish.
As a person, you thrive in a challenging environment, where you can see and influence the bigger picture. You bring a positive mindset and winning attitude, and you see the opportunities in all the things that are not yet in place in a young, growth company compared to an established corporation.
Apply for this exciting position now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Magnus Bergstrand Wedel on tel.: +45 51 60 72 83. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.