Innovative and ambitious digital mental health company seeks a Lead Psychologist to help create and maintain world-class digital self-help content and oversee clinical safety aspects of our software as a medical device solution.
Monsenso’s passionate team is dedicated to designing innovative personalised health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental and chronic illness.
We are looking for an ambitious Lead Psychologist with a background from clinical practice and experience in developing digital health programs, who will be responsible for the development of self-help content for Monsenso’s digital health platform. You will join the product team acting as both a clinical expert and sparring partner. You will work with our customers and research partners on determining how the product can best support different treatment pathways. You will be involved in the lifecycle – from idea, definition, and development to validating the platform and content in collaboration with clinicians and patients making sure the content we deliver through the platform is both impactful and engaging.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Facilitate, review and in many cases hold the pen in developing, structuring and designing self-help content in the Monsenso platform.
- Build our “standard” self-help content for e.g. depression, anxiety, addiction, stress, bipolar disorder etc. in collaboration with specialists in the various dis-ease areas and work with partners to co-develop content.
- Plan and perform content and product validation together with clinicians, patients and researchers.
- Give input to our overall product functionality and development roadmap and participate in customer and research projects.
- Potentially act as clinical safety officer and oversee the clinical safety of our software-as-a-medical device product.
We expect that you
- Are trained and licensed clinical psychologist.
- Have professional experience from clinical treatment of mental disorders.
- Are experienced and knowledgeable on how digital content and therapy methods such as CBT, ACT, DBT can best support patients and work as key supplements to therapy and medical treatment.
- Are a good, fluent communicator in English and ideally also Danish or German, who can create engaging content together with colleagues and partners.
- Are technically interested, believe in the perspectives of data-driven and personalised digital health and are not afraid of setting up content in our platform (we will of course train you on how it works).
- Already have experience in developing digital mental health self-help or blended care programs or are keen to do so and believe this is the future way of providing access to high-quality services to more people.
Previous experience in a clinical safety officer role would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
What we offer
- We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young and innovative growth company, where you can make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field.
- You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development.
- The position can be part-time or full-time – the important thing is to find the right candidate that matches our ambitions and the team.
Only applicants living in and holding a valid working permit in Denmark or UK will be considered for this position.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monsenso is an innovative technology company offering a digital health solution used for decentralised trials, remote patient monitoring and treatment support. Our mission is to contribute to improved health for more people at lower costs by supporting treatment digitally and leveraging patient-reported outcomes data.
Our solution helps optimise the treatment and gives a detailed overview of an individual’s health through the collection of outcome, adherence and behavioural data. It connects individuals, carers and health care providers to enable personalised treatment, remote care and early intervention. We collaborate with health and social care, pharmaceuticals and leading researcher worldwide in our endeavours to deliver solutions that fit into the life of patients and health care professionals.