Innovative and ambitious start-up company within personal health technology seeks an equally innovative Content Manager. MONSENSO is a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative personal health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental illness.
We are looking for an ambitious Content Manager with a clinical background, who will be responsible for the development of treatment content for the Monsenso platform. You will join the product team acting as both domain expert and sparring partner as well as drive the design of the content strategy and how the product can best support different therapies. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle – from planning, development, structure and design, to involving clinicians and patients in validation activities making sure the content we deliver through the platform is both impactful and engaging.
- Be a facilitator – and in many cases hold the pen – in terms of development, structure and design of treatment content on the Monsenso platform.
- We imagine that you will be responsible for building “standard” treatment courses within e.g. depression, anxiety, abuse, stress, bipolar disorder etc. in close collaboration with specialists in the various disease areas
- Plan and perform content validation together with therapists and patients
We expect that you
- Are a trained psychologist, psychiatrist or nurse – the most important thing, however, is that you can speak the therapist’s language, and know the clinical toolbox
- Have professional experience from clinical treatment of mental disorders
- Are experienced and knowledgeable on how treatment methods such as CBT, ACT, DBT can best support patients and work as key supplements to talk therapy and medical treatment
- Flair for good design and good communication in both Danish and English that engages and moves people
- Not afraid of the technical aspects in setting up content on our platform (we will of course train you on how it works).
What we offer
- We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young and innovative growth company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and Digital Health are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
- You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development.
- If you have any questions, please contact CPO, Mathias Nick Andersen, email@example.com
MONSENSO is an experienced team with a proven track record of designing innovative mobile health technology for mental health. We believe in mutual collaboration between patients, care providers and relatives and aim at empowering and inspiring them to engage in achieving better mental health outcomes.
MONSENSO was founded in 2014 based on extensive technological and clinical research in use of mobile technology for mental health. With strong dedication to user-centered innovation, the MONSENSO platform was designed to be easy to use for both patients and clinicians, while at the same time using advanced sensor technology for behavioral data sampling and analysis.