Innovative and ambitious company within personal health technology seeks a sales intern to support our company growth.
This is a full-time, unpaid internship in Copenhagen for a minimum five months (starting date can be discussed) and should be part of the applicant’s education
- Assist in lead management and sales processes
- Support sales force in Denmark and UK
- Customer and market segment screening and analysis
- Make product demonstrations for customers and partners
- Create product and online/social media content
- Coordinate our participation at international conferences and exhibitions
- Update and maintain our CRM system
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and digital health are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for disease management and treatment support and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Desired skills and expertise
- Taking a degree in Engineering, Business, Communications, psychology, public health, or other relevant programme.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably also of CRM systems.
- Excellent English skills. Other major languages would be valued positively.
- Good communication skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Able to work independently with tasks – yet with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong interest in digital health, health technologies, and/or mental health
Please note, that this is a full-time unpaid internship in Copenhagen, Vesterbro, for a minimum of five months (start date August or September 2023, but the exact date can be discussed).
For questions regarding this position contact Josefine Zacher at email@example.com
This internship is only available for students enrolled at a Danish university.
To apply for this internship, please submit a Cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org