Innovative and ambitious start-up company within personal health technology seeks equally innovative Senior Software Developer.
MONSENSO is a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative personal health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of men-tal illness.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Software Developer, who will be working with developing the Monsenso solution. As a software developer you will be a part of for the whole lifecycle of the development of a part of the solution – from requirement specification with clinicians and patients to final quality assurance and deployment – and you will be a part of a small team of software developers.
We are looking for a mature person with an academic background in software engineering with extensive technical experience as a software developer, engineer or architect. You should have experience with applying agile software development processes as well as quality assurance methodology and technology. You should be a crystal clear and proactive communicator.
As senior software developer, you will be a part the technical implementation of all our solutions, which includes work within areas of:
- Software architecture and design
- Front- and backend development
- Mobile development
- Data collection, pre-processing, analysis, and prediction
- Quality assurance
- Documentation and compliance
We work with a wide range of languages, frameworks and technologies, including HTML, CSS, C#, Typescript, Java, Objective-C, Swift, Angular, Ionic, nodejs, NoSQL, etc. You will be a part of a team of 5 people, and therefore must be comfortable in both a management / planning role and a hands-on execution-focused role. We are agile in our development process, and use scrum-based methods.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold a BA or MSc within computer science or software engineering
- Have extensive programming experience including solution design and quality assurance
- Be able to grasp complex issues and find the best solution
- Experience with software architecture and design of large software distributed / internet-based systems
- Have a structured and professional approach, and can stay organized – even under pressure
- Have knowledge and experience of agile development
- Have knowledge and experience in QA technologies and methodologies
- A strategic overview of challenges and constraints as well as emerging technologies and opportunities in IT architecture and infrastructure
- Be either native Danish or English speaker
Moreover, as a person we are looing for:
- An independently-working team player with a positive attitude and humor, who takes a constructive approach to tasks and partners, both internally and externally
- A team player, who can function in a small team of software developers
- A proactive and structured person who plan ahead
- A robust and confident person who can handle a lot on the plate
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young growth company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Very exciting IT position where you never know what the day will bring! Variability and responsibility is quite essential working conditions. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is as a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development for the right people.
If you have any questions, please contact CPO Mads Frost at email@example.com or +45 4074 2473
MONSENSO is an experienced team with a proven track record of designing innovative personal health technology for mental health. We believe in mutual collaboration be-tween patients, care providers and relatives and aim at empowering and inspiring them to engage in reaching a better mental health.
MONSENSO was founded in 2013 based on extensive technological and clinical research in use of wireless and mobile technology for mental health. With strong dedication to user-centered innovation, the MONSENSO solution was designed to be easy to use for both patients and clinicians, while at the same time utilizing advances sensor technology for behavioral data sampling and analysis.
To submit your application, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only candidates with a valid EU passport or EU residence will be considered for this job