MONSENSO is a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative digital health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental illness.
Modern mobile and cloud-based technologies lie at the root of the company, which was founded on the idea that large-scale collection and analysis of data can be used to provide patients, clinicians and researchers with detailed and unique insight into mental health.
We are looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to engage in the development of the Monsenso digital health platform. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the entire quality assurance of the products – from planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy to executing automatic and manual testing.
You will be a part of our growing team of software developers, and we are looking for people with technical experience as software developer or QA engineer. You should have experience applying agile software development processes as well as state-of-art quality assurance methodology and technology.
As a QA Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test current products and identify deficiencies (web solution and mobile apps)
- Participate in and support agile development processes, participate actively in refinements and create acceptance tests.
- Setup, maintain and develop automatic testing
- Investigate product quality in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Be part of the Product Development team to ensure continuous QA
- Plan, conduct and execute usability testing
- Identify key KPIs for product quality and prepare reports and metrics to Management
Monsenso is a CE marked medical device and complies with high-quality standards, including the ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 standards. QA will be part of the overall QA processes in Monsenso. Monsenso applies a high degree of automation in QA using a suite of unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing technologies. We are agile in our software development and QA processes and use scrum-based methods.
What we offer
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young and innovative growth company, where you have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and digital health solutions are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the centre of this technology revolution. Mental health is a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected. You will also have the opportunity to work with cutting edge mobile, cloud, and data science technology.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development.
If you have any questions, please contact: CTO Morten Høgholm Pedersen, email@example.com
Desired Skills and Expertise
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Have solid experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Security Testing, and Test Driven Development Strategies.
- Experience with Jira and Zephyr would be good
- Have concrete and hands-on experience with test automation techniques and tools.
- Have knowledge and experience of Scrum-based agile development
- Be a highly structured person and critical thinker with problem-solving skills and a sense of details.
- Have good communications skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Take ownership of complex tasks and be a strong self-motivator.
- Be fluent in English and Danish, Swedish or German
As a person, you thrive in a challenging environment, where you can see and influence the bigger picture. You bring a positive mindset and winning attitude, and you see the opportunities in all the things that are not yet in place in a young, growth company compared to an established corporation.
MONSENSO is an experienced team with a proven track record of designing innovative digital health technology for mental health. We believe in mutual collaboration between patients, care providers and relatives and aim at empowering and inspiring them to engage in reaching better mental health.
MONSENSO was founded in 2014 based on extensive technological and clinical research in the use of digital technology for mental health. With a strong dedication to user-centred innovation, the MONSENSO solution was designed to be easy to use for both patients and clinicians, while at the same time utilizing advanced data collection for behavioral analysis.