Innovative mobile health company with the ambition to help provide better mental health to more people at lower costs seeks part-time/student to take responsibility for accounting tasks and business controlling.
In close cooperation with our CFO you will play an important role and be a key contributor to the company.
- Bookkeeping in e-conomic
- Payroll and holiday accounting in Dataløn
- Creditor administration and payments
- Invoicing according to customer and partner contracts
- Calculation of VAT and public taxes
- Bookkeeping for our new UK subsidiary
- Business controlling tasks from reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Project controlling support.
You must be a quick learner and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment. You will collaborate with all parts of our organization as well as customers and partners to run above mentioned areas effectively.
What Monsenso offer
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly get the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology, mHealth and data science are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is as a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected. You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development for the right people.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and may be doing a master’s in economics, Finance or Accounting and want to exploit your knowledge in practice
- Have 1-2 years of experience within accounting and/or financial controlling from a small/medium-sized company or business unit
- Possess high analytical skills and a structured the way of working
- Be fluent in English and Danish language
- Be a digital native with advanced Excel/Sheets and e-conomic (or similar) competences
- Hold a permit to live and work in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a person, you thrive in a challenging environment, where you have a possibility to see and influence the entirety. You bring a positive mindset and winning attitude, and you see the opportunities in all the things that may not already be in place in a young, growth company compared to an established corporation
Apply for this position now!
Please send CV and application letter to our CFO, Robert Højer at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and by latest November 15, 2020.